Engaging with global learning opportunities is an excellent way for you to develop your cultural understanding and fluency in the Spanish language. The Global Learning Hub offers local, regional, virtual, and international opportunities that connect you with your academic, personal, and professional interests, and helps you prepare for rewarding careers in an increasingly global economy.
Types of Global Learning Opportunities
The Global Learning Hub offers programs, workshops, and resources that enhance your academic and career pursuits through four broad areas of opportunity:
The Global Learning Hub also offers many opportunities for students to engage in global learning virtually. Please use the hyperlinks below to navigate virtual opportunities:
- The Global Learning Programs Search Tool allows students to quickly and easily search programs related to their global learning interests. Students can search by program type, term, region of the world, or subject area.
- The Scholarships & Funding Search Tool allows students to filter funding opportunities based on programs, degree level, term, subject, the region of the world, or type of award.
- The Major Advising Pages (MAPS) list popular or recommended study abroad programs for each major and/or academic subject area. Please note that options for students in all cases are more extensive than listed.
Click here to view a searchable database of identified courses.
- UCEAP articulation grid which lists Spanish courses previously taken by UCEAP students: UCEAP STUDY ABROAD COURSE ARTICULATION FOR SPANISH
- UCEAP articulation grid for Portuguese courses: UCEAP STUDY ABROAD COURSE ARTICULATION FOR PORTUGUESE
Visit the Global Learning Hub website at globallearning.ucdavis.edu to learn more about programs, resources, and ways to get involved. You can also reach out to us by email at email@example.com, or by phone (530)752-5713.